Single Point Pass Thru Power Post
Thru panel power posts allow for extension of power lines, while also allowing for current to pass through a panel. Several models are available, with differing materials and configurations.
Click options to see differing configurations
5/16" - 77231
3/8" - 77237
8 mm - 77208
Conductuve VS Retaining Nuts
Blue Dot Technology
|Nickel-Plated Brass Post
Tin-Plated Brass Nuts
Stainless Steel Nuts
|Compare Power Bushing & Pass Thru Power Post|
VTE's Pass Thru Power Post is designed to pass current through a panel, but these power posts also distribute power to multiple locations. Our Marine version resists corrosion by utilizing Nickel Plated Brass Posts, and Stainless Steel fasteners.
Front connections with 956 Series
Back connection with 226 Series
- Pass current through a panel
- Used to connect two or more voltage lines
- Hook up negative return lines to single cable
- Marine Version: resists saltwater corrosion
- Nickel plated brass post
- Tin plated brass conductive nuts
- Stainless steel torque fastener nuts
- Maximum voltage : 0 - 48 VDC
- Maximum Amperage : 250amps @ 12vdc
- Base material : Glass-Filled nylon
- Available Colors : Red & Black
- Max panel thickness: 3/8" (0.38 in)
|Post Material / Conductive Nuts||Spring Washer / Fastener Nuts||Post Size||Part Number||Color||Price|
|Marine Grade||Nickel-Plated Brass / Tin-Plated Brass||Stainless Steel / Stainless Steel||5/16"||77231N02||Red||$6.32|
- Total Order Minimum: $25.00
- Online prices enjoy a 5% reduction.
- For commercial quantities, please contact VTE, Inc.